Who are we?
Our website address: https://laterrasse-bayeux.fr
Document updated on 07/06/2023
The website of the restaurant La Terrasse in Bayeux can be accessed at the following address
It is published by Philippe HAUTIÈRES, in his capacity as manager of the SARL La Terrasse, located at 24, rue Alain-Chartier FR-14400 Bayeux.
The SARL La Terrasse is registered with the RCS (Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés) of Caen under siret number 83352269100017.
The publisher can be contacted via the contact form or by telephone on +33 (0)2 31 92 10 45.
This document details the confidentiality policy. It explains how your Personal Data is collected, processed and stored using “restaurant La Terrasse” website, accessible via the following url: https://laterrasse-bayeux.fr
All Personal Data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of Avenue du Numérique E.I., registered with the RCS de Caen under SIRET number 910080688 00013.
The confidentiality policy applies to:
- processing your Personal Data
- sharing your Personal Data
- protecting your Personal Data
- hosting your Personal Data
- your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- Contacting us
1 – Processing of your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is used to:
- Reply to your contact request from our website.
2 – Sharing your Personal Data
We do not share Personal Data with other companies, organisations, or individuals, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With our service providers: such as our web hosting platform Ionos.
In fulfilment of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: we may share your information to resolve legal disputes, or as required by judicial or administrative authorities.
3 – Protection of your Personal Data
Our host ensures the security and confidentiality of your data and prevents it from being communicated to unauthorised third parties.
We put in place measures to ensure that Personal Data collected is kept to a minimum and relevant to the purposes for which it is processed.
We keep your Personal Data for as long as is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is to be processed, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law.
Only authorised personnel may access your Personal Data.
4 – Hosting your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be hosted by our service provider, Ionos, located in France.
5 – Your rights relating to your Personal Data
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit or object to the processing of your Personal Data, as well as the right to define directives concerning their fate after your death and to their portability.
You can contact us at any time at the addresses given in the “How to contact us” section below in order to exercise your rights in respect of Personal Data under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise as well as all the details necessary for us to satisfy your request.
These rights are exercised under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations.
- The right of access means you can ask us at any time to let you know whether we are processing your Personal Data, and if so, what we are doing with it.
- The right of rectification means you can ask us to rectify your Personal Data if it is inaccurate. You may also request that your Personal Data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to our usage.
- The right to deletion means you can ask for your Personal Data to be deleted, in particular when:
○ It is no longer necessary to keep it for the purposes for which it was collected.
○ You wish to withdraw previous consent, and there is no other there is no other legal basis for the data to be processed.
○ You have objected to the processing of your Personal Data and you would therefore like them to be deleted
○ Your Personal Data has been processed unlawfully
○ Your Personal Data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under either European Union or French law
- The right to restriction means that you can ask us to limit the processing of your Personal Data:
○ Where you challenge the accuracy of your Personal Data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of accuracy
○ Where, following non-compliant processing, you chose restriction of processing rather than complete deletion of your Personal Data
○ When we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but your Personal Data is still required by us for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
○ Where you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data and you wish us to restrict their processing for a period in order for us to verify whether the legitimate reason you invoke is justified.
Restriction of processing means that the processing of your Personal Data will be limited to their storage.
We will not carry out any other operation on the Personal Data in question.
- The right to object is exercised subject to a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process them in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death, letting your instructions concerning their deletion and disclosure known.
- The right to data portability means that you can ask us, under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations, to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format or forward them to a third party of your choice where this is legally and technically possible.
When applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your data at any time by contacting us at the addresses indicated in the section ”How to contact us” or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not invalidate processing that was made prior to this withdrawal.
7 Contacting us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact page or writing to:
SARL La Terrasse, 24, rue Alain-Chartier FR-14400 Bayeux
If you are not satisfied with the response to a request to exercise your rights in accordance with Article 5 above or if you wish to report a breach of the applicable data protection regulations, you can file a complaint with the CNIL by post:
CNIL – 3, place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on their website: www.cnil.fr, or to the data protection authority of the country in which you are a resident.